Saturday, March 28, 2009

So i'm absolutely in love with New Orleans. I think I'm going to remember that weekend for a very long time to come. Everybody needs a break every once in a while. The people there were so nice and I found it quit ironic that the only two people I found to be semi-bitchy were the two from Little Rock. Go figure! I would love to live there one day. I can't wait to start traveling. But I know that no matter what, I will end up in Little Rock. I really do love the town, it's just the dramatic atmosphere that sucks : ) In Nola, I got my cards read in the French Quarter! He was very accurate.

He says I'm a a child at heart, that anywhere I go I have to touch everything in sight. He also said that I'm very logical and have good instincts. but my downfall is that i never go with those instincts. so i guess i better start listening to myself!

i also have a new book idea i'm working on and i'm oh so excited to get it started!!
now all i have to do is write it...shiiiit.

No comments:

Post a Comment